Prospective authors are invited to submit original, high quality papers which is original and has not been submitted and published elsewhere.
Manuscripts should be at least 4 full pages .
The reviewing process of the ISRIMT 2021 conference aims to provide authors with constructive feedback on their papers. All submissions will be subjected to double-blind peer reviews, who are expert or have been experiencing in the related field for years. The accepted papers must be revised, taking into consideration the referees' comments and suggestions, before inclusion in the conference proceedings.
1. ABSTRACTS (Presentation only)
Accepted abstract will be invited to give the oral presentation at the conference, the presentation will not be published.
2. Full Paper (Conference Proceedings with Presentation ) Submission Portal
All submitted papers will be reviewed by our committees, and accepted one will be published in conference proceedings.
Plagiarism is totally unacceptable to ISRIMT 2021. Submitted papers are expected to contain original work executed by the authors with adequate, proper and scholarly citations to the work of others. The authors have to clearly identify both their own contribution(s) and also published results / techniques on which they depend or build. Reviewers are charged to ensure these standards are met.
If the author is found to commit an act of plagiarism, the following acts of sanction will be taken:
1. Reject the article submitted or delete the article from the final publications.
2. Report the authors violation to his/her supervisor(s) and affiliated institution(s)
3. Report the authors violation to the appropriate overseeing office of academic ethics and research funding agency.
4. Reserve the right to publish the authors name(s), the title of the article, the name(s) of the affiliated institution and the details of misconduct, etc. of the plagiarist”.